About Me

My photo
The Name's Dan, but to most of you it's Dex, and to a select few online you'll know me as Nilead. Soon to be 19, and currently just being my usual geeky, socially-awkward self. But hey, that's a story for another time. (: Also, currently has my head continuously in a cloud, regardless the bad thigns that happen.

Tuesday 16 March 2010

Start spreading the news, I'm leaving today~

So I've been thinking recently. About the past, about the future. Not exactly what I'm wanting to be, like going to university or getting a job or whatever, but more of where I'm heading, and what I'm heading away from. It's a weird thing, I know. But it's just been preying on my mind lately. I think it's just..time to think things through properly. For those of you not in the know, I've had some troubling times just after new years with who I thought were two of my best friends, but that's a longer story for another day. Suffice to say, I haven't felt...well, I've felt happy, but not my usual Optimistic happiness, if that makes sense. I don't know why this feeling comes into my head, but going away for a while seems like the best option. Not like, emo im gonna hide away in my room for ages (I do that already. Well, just not in an emo way anyways) but more like..travelling - Seeing the world, gaining experiences. Travelling. It just..seems right, ya know?

But that costs money, and unless I get people to come with me to share the experience and stuff, I doubt it'll happen for a while yet. Joey at college piqued some interest, which is positive, but I wanna try getting a driver's license first too.

But yeah, there's my small thinking session over and done with. Now for some other random facts.

Day off tomorrow. Gonna be filled with excellent boring stuff xD So I might go see if I can find anything to do at some point tonight.

ALSO

SIX DAYS.

"Six days to what?" I hear you ask. Well, that's simple.

It's my 19th Birthday. It's gonna be a good week - Pilgrim House on Monday, The Talking HEads to see one of my friends band playing, then Off to uhh..The Hobbit or Reflex on the Friday after work. So all good ^^

Anywas, I want to go play Fallout 3, so I shall update this whenever.

Dex, Signing out (:

No comments:

Post a Comment